3 May 2011

THE SITUATION and JERSEY SHORE.

ok so this guy is getting 100k an episode and around 5 mill a year in sponsorships and he honestly thinks he is so important to talk about himself in the third person. Not only that but this is his actual opinion of himself.


"Some days I'm Uncle Situation, other days I'm Dr. Situation, 

I'm Chef Situation, I'm Bang-Your-Girl Situatiion. I'm just like 

you know, a pretty deep dude."




OH AND YEAH>> YOUVE GOTTA BE KIDDING ME>>>> this dvd also includes the part where going out getting smashed every night whilst wearing sung glasses in the club LIKE A FUCKING TOOL is good for you

2 comments:

Tomgirl said...

Dick of the year. I cant look at him for too long. Lol. They quote him often on 'the Soup' which always gives me a laugh. Its bloody amazing. He is so baaad he is beyond words. Look up his performance at the comedy central roast if you really wanna puke. Just so fucking awful, I'm stunned.
Worst part is, This dude is bankable, which means even though they pay him heaps, they make Shitloads back. Big names like Jennifer Aniston are not bankable right now. Reality tv means minimum effort, minimum output, maximum profits. Every lids store has a range of jersey shore hats which means people are walking around, wearing this dudes name & they paid cash to do it! People... God I hate them!

JAYKAY DeeZigner said...

thank. you im not alone then>